Thursday, September 3, 2009

Real Madrid Greatest Ever XI

Real Madrid are probably the greatest club team ever in the history of the sport, so it will be almost impossible to only 1 team has largest ever.

That's why I went for 2 and still missed some very large players. Because of the way they play their football, I've decided to have a very offensive team with very few defenders.

Goalkeeper

Like many of the great teams in history, did not Real Madrid, that many prominent goalFarmers, mainly because it focuses on the attractive, attacking football. Only a handful of really great goalkeeper who played for the meringues.

For my first team I've gone for as goalkeeper Ricardo Zamora.

Defense

I've gone for a 3-man defense with Manuel Sanchis, Uli Steilike and Jose Santamaria.

Midfield

I've gone for a 5-man midfield. It was extremely difficult 5 to highlight outstanding midfield player from a team that has had more than 1000 fantasticPlayers in this position. These are the 5, I have for the first team that I was gone.

Francisco Gento and got the 1 of the fastest players I have seen. He would definitely be compared with players of today in terms of speed, as he was really very fast, with or without the ball

Raymond Kopa, who was just a fantastic playmaker and was much about this at Real Madrid 's success in the '50s.

Zinedine Zidane, the most elegant player everplayed the game. Its aim is the Champions League final against Bayer Leverkusen always make him immortal Real Madrid fans.

Michael Laudrup was simply majestic, and the fact that he was voted the greatest ever foreigner to have played for Spain, speaks volumes about his ability.

For all these magicians to weave their magic, they need a player to do the dirty work, and they do not come much better than Claude blemish. He is probably the main reason that RealMadrid have been less than successful in recent times.

Strikers

I have 2 sizes for the Spanish football away. The old and then new, if you want, the 2 players who claim any right that they were to have the nest, have always played for the club. The former captain Alfredo Di Stefano and the current king Raul

For the second team, which now is inferior to my first team, I have also gone for a 3-man defense.

Goalkeeper

I've gone with for Iker CassillasPaco Buyo and Bodo Illgner deserve praise for their services.

Defender

I have gone for Fernando Hierro, Jose Antonio Camacho and Roberto Carlos

Midfield

I have also gone for a 4-man midfield consisting of Juanito, who was just a fantastic talent, although he was sometimes left in the lurch by his temperament.

Michel, who was a very good playmaker and a mainstay of Real Madrid and Spain in the 80s and early 90s. Fernando Redondo was a fantasticMidfield player who could protect the defense, but was also very clever.

Then there is still have Luis Figo, under the best players in the game is played.

Strikers

I have come for a 3-man attack that Emilio Butragueño, Ferenc Puskas, under the greatest player of all time, and finally also have, I for Santillana, one of the best headers of the ball had gone I've ever seen.

To think that the players of the caliber of Hugo Sanchez, Martin Vasquez, Davor Suker, ClarenceMention Seedorf, Bernd Schuster, Hagi, Prosinecki, Pedrag Mijatovic and many others who do not have my teams, it is easy to see why this is a thankless task.



Thanks To : Closeout Camping Gear Closeout Camping Gear Serie A Highlights UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Goals Premier League Goals

No comments: