Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ryan Leslie x adidas Originals "Love Is It Real?"

When I was in college, I was the only person I knew who could sit through marathon sessions in the studio with me. In many cases, I have several string instruments, woodwinds, guitar and bass parts and feel the need to figure out a way to get what I play the synthesizer negotiation or teaching them a few notes or chords on these instruments. I was so used to doing this, which is one of my mentors, Tommy Mottola, reminds me that I had access to great players, when I made my namesakeAlbums. In the summer of 2007 I was in Los Angeles to write a song for Cassie says that following the soundtrack of Step Up 2 shows: The Streets. Kara DioGuardi, who had finished the meeting I recommended to connect the guitar with Brent Paschke. Brent came in and did a really great energy to the song, and we became good friends in line and staff. He played on quicksand and when I returned to Los Angeles to work on my transition album last summer, has also knockeda mean rhythm guitar on the song in this video called "Is It Real Love? In recent years, I was very happy, have great conversations with some of the industry. Here are some tips that apply to me by the Denzel Washington, youre an artist of the people to keep it simple, "said co artisticand. Get good people around you, and make the best music you want to do. I really believe in collaboration as a way to exponentially increase productivity in nearly all...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6-cPgOJIBk&hl=en

Friends Link : Closeout Camping Gear Closeout Camping Gear Best Ab Exercises

No comments: