Friday, July 9, 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo Career | Story | | CPCC

The story of Cristiano Ronaldo? I hope you had! It took a little 'to do Loooooooooong! I think his My Best Video so much! I do not have added effects just a bit 'at the end:) Oh, and the first song MercyMe - Here With Me And the second is River Flows in You! If someone can tell me the third song! Comment Rate and subscribe to the press: yellow / orange button to subscribe, would mean a lot to me and its just a second you press the button when you are registered you can subscribe to the Press UReceiving a message if I have a new Vid So You Up-To-Date Hehe ......... Must be subscribed so please! Feel free to comment and vote! Im So Sorry I forgot to credit people! 27Ricardo77Quaresma - MuTV - Ladle 2 - Antooz - Mourinho - TheWhiteDevilCr9 - Pato7VsPato7 - At The Pulse Football capper and also for watching U! Why the hell back are U still reading and enjoying Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United [05.05.2009] - Goals and Highlights - UEFA Champions League, Ronaldo (2) Parking Van Persie - The RonaldoSee Real Madrid 2-6 FC Barcelona Goals 02/05/2009 - May 2 - the classics - and emphasizes Cristiano Ronaldo NEW2009 [] - Test - Who said I'm not the best? Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Ronaldinho (AC Milan), Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Petr Cech (Chelsea), Edwin van der Sar (Manchester United), Ferdinand Fabio Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Rio (Manchester United), Paolo Maldini (AC Milan), Alessandro Nesta (AC Milan...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxacwFHB2yw&hl=en

Related : Best Ab Exercises Closeout Camping Gear Closeout Camping Gear

No comments: